The SOL development team uses state-of-the-art object-oriented, web-based, and model-based technologies that ensure high productivity, reusability, and the best software quality. The specific technologies and tools used at SOL are the following:
- Model-driven software development with UML.
- Executable UML using SOLoist technology: code (in Java) and database schema (SQL DDL) generation directly from UML.
- Object-oriented programming in C++, Java, or C#
- Database management systems: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Sybase.
- Integration with legacy and external systems
- Target platforms: Windows and Linux.
- Development environments: Visual Studio .NET and Eclipse.
For the purposes of efficient building of complex information systems, SOL uses a special model-driven technology named SOLoist. This contemporary approach is based on a kind of executable UML runtime environment (i.e. for a UML profile) and development tools that co-operate with a third-party UML modeling tool. This approach:
- has fast learning curve,
- is intuitive, developer- and user-friendly, and it offers high usability for all,
- raises the abstraction level and reduces accidental complexity
- facilitates rapid prototyping,
- is platform-independent,
- assures fast ROI.
To learn more about the SOLoist technology, see our SOLoist page.